Social Security Income Planning
Social Security Planning
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Questions we help clients answer include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income and the tax impact of that.
We are available for one on one sessions to provide a tailored analysis for you. Additionally we provide seminars to help understand the above concepts from time to time. Please contact us if you would like to be on the seminar list.Not endorsed or approved by the Social Administrative Office or any other Government Agency.